Are you planning to go to Costa Rica but not sure which activities to do, and which places to visit? We know the feeling! It’s hard to pick just a few when there are so many amazing places to visit. And with forests as lush and thick as Costa Rica’s and hidden beaches up and down the coast, you can have an extraordinary vacation experiencing nature like you never have before.
Cheap deals apple vacations or find deals here with Funjet Best price guarantee call us and we will price match any website offer and give you even better price 718-833-3500. Apples Travel for less and save!
Costa Rica is a place of stunning scenery, the sunshine, and smiles with spring-like weather all year round. So, in order to help you out with your vacation, we have narrowed down the list of must-to-visit places when you are enjoying all-inclusive vacations deals in Costa Rica.
1. Nicoya Peninsula — The Nicoya Peninsula’s sparkling 80-mile shoreline is dotted with small bays, inlets, villages, and hidden beaches where nature, the sea, local Ticos, and travelers blend amicably in a lazy, lovely lifestyle. It is the perfect off the beaten path escape. Explore Blue Zone living and detox from daily stresses at this international wellness destination with discount Apple Vacations. The rugged, mountainous landscape and laid-back lifestyle are ideal for any traveler in need of a little rest and relaxation.
2. Corcovado National Park — Corcovado National Park is the backpacking experience of a lifetime. It encompasses the only remaining old growth wet forests on the Pacific Coast of Central America and 13 major ecosystems including rain forest and mangrove swamps. There is a good chance of spotting some of Costa Rica’s shyest and most endangered inhabitants here: Baird’s Tapirs, Jaguars, Scarlet Macaws, Harpy Eagles, Red-backed Squirrel Monkeys, and White-lipped Peccaries.
3. Puerto Viejo de Talamanca — The village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, located on Costa Rica’s Caribbean Coast, comes alive with reggae music, funky bamboo bars, and a wild nightlife. It has become a hit with tourists due to its cultural allure, stunning white-sand beaches, tropical vegetation, and its proximity to national parks. With its relaxed atmosphere and its own unique blend of Latino, Afro-Caribbean, and Bribri indigenous cultures, Puerto Viejo is a lively place to have a fun relaxing vacation.
4. Arenal Volcano — Located in Northern Costa Rica, Arenal Volcano is one of the most popular destinations in Costa Rica. It is one of the many Costa Rica’s volcanoes which still erupts from time to time. Although the Arenal Volcano is currently in a resting phase, the region offers an abundance of exciting adventures. While you cannot hike up the volcano itself, we recommend hiking through Arenal Volcano National Park with a bilingual naturalist guide in search of old lava flow and wildlife.
5. Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve — Imagine winding through a misty oasis; strikingly tall trees wrap you in a sea of green. Add to that more than 100 mammals, 400 types of birds, and 2,500 plant species, and you have Monteverde’s lush 25,700-acre reserve. While wandering along one of the hiking trails, you may spot a small hummingbird or a resplendent quetzal feasting on a ripe aguacatillo (a fruit similar to avocado).
Because places to visit in Costa Rica are endless, we offer all-inclusive vacations deals to make your dream vacation fun-filled, relaxing, and memorable in the best way possible!
Checkout the last minute all inclusive deals by Apple Vacations that corroborate great adventure and a deep dive with sharks for the brave at an affordable price. Grab the amazing offers and pack your swim wear to hit the beach and enjoy these adventurous escapades.